Barry Turner

I wouldn't be surprised to see him making 2nd String all-conference this year. He has rebounded well from injury and still shown the quickness that he started with. He stays at home well on misdirections, and when teams don't block him well he gets in the backfield. Given Mizzou's weak o-line and Gabbert's tendency to flee the pocket I see him making several big plays a week from now! :bonez

Honestly I've seen nothing from Turner to make me think he is going to break out. Of the 4 starters on DL he has been the least productive in my opinion and I like when Meredith is in there.

Meredith looked impressive last week against ULL. Turner hasn't had the impact we hoped he would when he returned. Hopefully he turns it on soon and we can get back to that crazy aggressive Barry Turner we had in his Freshman year. If he comes even close to that form through the rest of this year, this front four will be devastating against the weaker O Lines in the Big XII.