Memorial Stadium view from the air

Well being near 60 I would be considered an old timer I guess. Most likely in better shape than half on the board though!!! lol.

The game is all that is important. I would go watch Nebraska play in a tent. I do not care what the field looks like, or honestly what color it is. Traditions is a bunch of crap. They don't play with leather helmets, they do not smoke, we finally know what a forward pass looks like, you don't drive the Model A to the games and you watch it on a big screen. Traditions are just a way of explaining not moving ahead. Play friggen ball and forget the trivial crap.

Well being near 60 I would be considered an old timer I guess. Most likely in better shape than half on the board though!!! lol.

The game is all that is important. I would go watch Nebraska play in a tent. I do not care what the field looks like, or honestly what color it is. Traditions is a bunch of crap. They don't play with leather helmets, they do not smoke, we finally know what a forward pass looks like, you don't drive the Model A to the games and you watch it on a big screen. Traditions are just a way of explaining not moving ahead. Play friggen ball and forget the trivial crap.

:horns2:horns2:horns2

skers,

You're also more right than many on the board. :smokin

IMO

:horns2

GBR

Us SoCalers have to stick together. :)

I like the looks of the new turf, kinda like a baseball field only not ;) . Safety not looks should be the issue. If it is safer and looks good great combo.

The fact that they have replaced it is the important thing as Rawhide says. This will help keep some injuries down and lord knows we do not need any this year.

Sorry for getting on the high horse/ soap box. I just want us to move forward and look at the positives, we have enough to bring up the negatives all the time and some that just look for those.

I personally see nothing wrong with the appearance. I have seen cut fields that looked similar.

My guess there will be a Nebraska helmet in the center of the field. With red and white endzones and a new color to some of the seats. It will look great when they are done and I would guess a lot like the Utah stadium. Their's is a pretty new stadium and if we can get this grand old lady to look as good I am all for it.