Just saw Zombieland in theaters the other day and absolutely loved it! There's something about watching a movie with good comedy, but then when you add destroying zombies in there, it's just well..fantastic.

I've always dug the zombie movies. Whether it's Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, 28 Days Later, Return of the Living Dead, they're all just great fun!

For me, when they started introducing zombies that could run fast, that's when it got good.

Anybody else here enjoy sitting down to a good zombie movie every now and then? I know there has to be a few out there. What are you favorites? Least favorite?

I wanna go see Zombieland. The best Blu Ray movie that I own that has unbelievable special effects and sound is 28 Weeks Later with The Dark Night slightly behind that. That movie is amazing and badass. I like Night of the Living Dead (Not the 70's version), Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead.