The Oklahoma drill is getting popular

Hey everybody. Just got my ncaa 2006. Callahan took alot of crap from Oklahomans for running the (Oklahoma drill). They were p'd off because they said we were mocking them by calling the drill that. It is so ironic that in the EA sports game NCAA 2006. In the trainig mode there is an Oklahoma passing drill. I wonder if the OU fans think that EA is mocking them now? <_<

Oh screw OU...I doubt they "invented" the drill anyways, just made it popular. I just played the NCAA 06 too, and enjoyed the drill quite a bit(it is actually a running drill, with the lineman clashing and then the back and backer squareing off) . I think Okies are more heated over Callahan's remark after our loss last year anyways...

Hey everybody. Just got my ncaa 2006. Callahan took alot of crap from Oklahomans for running the (Oklahoma drill). They were p'd off because they said we were mocking them by calling the drill that. It is so ironic that in the EA sports game NCAA 2006. In the trainig mode there is an Oklahoma passing drill. I wonder if the OU fans think that EA is mocking them now? <_<

The real drill is literally a running drill so I don't know if what your talking about is the same. It just got a lot of attention because of the name.

The real drill is literally a running drill so I don't know if what your talking about is the same. It just got a lot of attention because of the name.

We are talking the same thing. I had not got that far in the game. I just read the instructions and it caught my attn because of how mad it made Stoops.