gomes looks good!

Gabber is average at best. He put up good numbers vs the Illini, I could have put up those numbers vs the Illini (and thats hard for me to say, i grew up by U of I and i LOVE them.

Gabbert proved what he is/was, an injury prone kid, with tons of "skills" and thats it. We all know or have known kids like that growing up, kids that were on your team and just looked like the best player ever, but they were always hurt, always had an excuse about why things did go their way.

The NFL will still love him because the NFL is convinced that college coaches dont know how to coach QB's.

Gabber is average at best. He put up good numbers vs the Illini, I could have put up those numbers vs the Illini (and thats hard for me to say, i grew up by U of I and i LOVE them.

Gabbert proved what he is/was, an injury prone kid, with tons of "skills" and thats it. We all know or have known kids like that growing up, kids that were on your team and just looked like the best player ever, but they were always hurt, always had an excuse about why things did go their way.

The NFL will still love him because the NFL is convinced that college coaches dont know how to coach QB's.

i actually disagree, gabbert is a good player but he is surrounded by a BAD offensive line. give him our Oline and he looks like an all american....