Announcers

Seriously, I thought the announcers weren't bad at all. I like hearing the radio calls better sometimes because it's a lot more detailed and specific to the players, but given the choice between that and watching the game on the screen, I'll take the screen every time.

I don't think ESPN is out to get us or anything like that, but I do agree that was a subpar job announcing last night. As someone said, they were lazy with their preparation and couldn't pronounce multiple names. That's inexcusable for a national television crew, in my opinion. There are people at ESPN I know don't like Nebraska (Pat Forde), but that is to be expected from a company as large as ESPN.

I generally like the Thursday night crews and especially Chris Fowler, but did anyone else notice: A. That they seemed, like, drunk after half-time. They were saying stuff and making jokes that didn't make sense and laughing like the freakin' Mad Hatter B. Think that they were coppin out and calling Suh, "Mr. Suh" because they didn't want to have to pronounce his first name (I know they explained the whole thing with his dad, but it still sounded kind of stupid). C. As much as I love Erin Andrews, she disappears for an hour and comes back with talking about the "magical wristbands with plays on them" like they are the thing of the future...I had those things playing high school football.

I know I shouldn't really care all that much, especially after such a great comeback win, but something was going on with ESPN's crew last night.

EDIT: And another thing. Speaking of the Mad Hatter, doesn't Lee kinda resemble him when he smiles?

They were a hell of a lot better than that freaking Mushburger... :steam