Texas Tech and the Reckoning Coming.....

I don't have delusions of granduer about the Huskers after last night's win. I actually thought the Huskers were good enough to beat Mizzou by double digits, and they pulled it off, despite playing awful offensive and special teams football for a half.

With that being written, I would like everyone to know I am supremely confident Nebraska is going to kick the ever living shiite out of Texas Tech next weekend. I believe Texas Tech is going to suffer the full wrath of a Nebraska football program which has been kicked around for a number of years by upstarts like the Red Raiders.

The Huskers finally possess the type of defense capable of creating turnovers, big plays, and more importantly helping build the Memorial Stadium crowd into a Crescendo which will create a snowball effect for opposing offenses. Add this reality to a Tech offense which has made a lot of mistakes so far.

All of us can look back at certain Husker home games where the emotion and the atmosphere was fed by the Blackshirts. I think next week we will all see that again.

Take this one to the bank folks, Nebraska lights up Tech 46-17.

I don't have delusions of granduer about the Huskers after last night's win. I actually thought the Huskers were good enough to beat Mizzou by double digits, and they pulled it off, despite playing awful offensive and special teams football for a half.

With that being written, I would like everyone to know I am supremely confident Nebraska is going to kick the ever living shiite out of Texas Tech next weekend. I believe Texas Tech is going to suffer the full wrath of a Nebraska football program which has been kicked around for a number of years by upstarts like the Red Raiders.

The Huskers finally possess the type of defense capable of creating turnovers, big plays, and more importantly helping build the Memorial Stadium crowd into a Crescendo which will create a snowball effect for opposing offenses. Add this reality to a Tech offense which has made a lot of mistakes so far.

All of us can look back at certain Husker home games where the emotion and the atmosphere was fed by the Blackshirts. I think next week we will all see that again.

:yeah

:blink: I sure hope you're right. I would love to hear all the Tech fans at work after this one :woo

Why oh why do they schedule drill weekend during this game. I have to sell my ticket to my brother. :madash

you can always make up the drill at a later date

I am for the Oklahoma game. State of Nebraska needs to think a little more when scheduling these.

Texas Tech will not score 17 points on us