Mizzou's Lone Touchdown

beanman

Yeah, it looks like he might be down. Good thing it did not determine the outcome of the game. I agree about NU not running the clock out the possession prior to this. At times the Huskers seem unable or even unwilling to try and punch out some tough yards.

I was surprised ESPN did not replay it that much. Tough to over rule the initial call...from what I have seen looks like 50 / 50...flip a coin...I just can't tell...so they stuck with the call. Great picture. If anyone else has a picture or more conclusive evidence, would love to see it.

ESPN barely replayed ANYTHING. God, that frustrated me. Whether it was holding, pass interference, offside, a close catch, there weren't nearly enough replays. Possibly because of Missouri's fast-paced offense, but I was getting upset, I might as well have watched from an electricity-less Missouri dorm-room.

Glad another person brought this up, cause I was thinking the same thing, but hadn't seen it all day today. I was kinda unimpressed with the replays during the game myself.

The entire ESPN broadcast was the definition of mediocrity. Maybe that's being kind. Fowler and Co didn't know the names of players, including the best player on the field in Suh. The replays were horrible. And I don't know how many times they blathered on about how "Mizzou is playing with a chip on their shoulder/something to prove/blah blah blah," but after the three thousandth time, I was praying that the audio would short out.

No kidding, It really seemed like whoever was supposed to call the game couldn't make it due to the weather so they threw Fowler, James and Palmer in there at the last second.

Looking at the DVR picture it is still hard to be totally sure it it crossed the goal line at the same moment his knee touched down. Seeing it in real time I thought he was short but after seeing the replay's it was to hard to tell. I wouldn't over turn the call on the field on this one.