Big 12 North

I think Jason Whitlock likes to stir trouble, but I think he makes valid points in this column:

Beyond Suh, the Huskers showed me nothing on Thursday. If Bo Pelini insists on letting offensive coordinator Shawn Watson implement the Bill Callahan, pass-first offense, Nebraska is going to get smacked twice — against Tech and Oklahoma — before it ever gets to Lawrence.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnist...ry/1501451.html

Yeah, allowing 27 points in the 4th has nothing to do with poor execution or being worn down, it was just unlucky. Believe me, if Nebraska ever lets up 27 in the 4th I will be the first to say it was piss poor defense and nothing to do with luck. We proved we were the better team, and I honestly think had it not been raining we'd have put up much more.

Yeah, allowing 27 points in the 4th has nothing to do with poor execution or being worn down, it was just unlucky. Believe me, if Nebraska ever lets up 27 in the 4th I will be the first to say it was piss poor defense and nothing to do with luck. We proved we were the better team, and I honestly think had it not been raining we'd have put up much more.

:yeah