What to do

definitely walk around the stadium, go see the trophies, see the weight room, polish TO's shoes, etc. If you luck out early enough you may be able to even talk security into letting you on the field.

That would be awesome!

walk around to the North side...there's a field access over there that is sometime guarded by only an elderly lady/gentleman. I've never gotten by them by sweet talking them, but I bet if you get there real early and ask if you can get a pic of the field they may let you wander out there.

We talked to a very nice lady at the player entrance on the north side and she pointed out players as they came out of practice. Wouldn't let us into the locker room or anything :)

Got to talk with Asante, Green and others. Nebraska bookstore has a radio broadcast there and got Matt Davisons' auto and Suh's on O street (can't tell you where he will get me)

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36412 lots of fun

if you stick around after the game, when 99% of people have left, you can stroll down on the field itself at your leisure. no joke. i havent done it in awhile, but its common practice. just wait about half an hour after the final gun. the easiest place to do this is from the west or east stadium, stairs right down to the field, or the corners of the north stadium. this is what i recommend, northwest corner,right above the tunnel walk, go down, see the doors, see the field, walk back in down the red carpet and right on out to the west side.

also, before the game, you can walk through the volleyball court on the northeast side of the stadium, see the trophies, etc. pretty neat. nice place for a bathroom break/warm up as well.