More Suh Hype

dbetz23

So many of you ESPN haters that cry all the time need to kind of shut up now. It is simple, when you win games you get pub, when you suck because of BC you dont get pub, the teams that just kicked your ass get pub, but not the team that is getting its ass kicked.

Guess what, if the skers keep winning and if Suh keeps having games with either a pick or a sack or a few break ups, he will get even more pub and ESPN will continue to be all over NU.

So finally please for the last time, ESPN haters, those of you that actually think ESPN is "out to get" NU, LET IT GO

So many of you ESPN haters that cry all the time need to kind of shut up now. It is simple, when you win games you get pub, when you suck because of BC you dont get pub, the teams that just kicked your ass get pub, but not the team that is getting its ass kicked.

Guess what, if the skers keep winning and if Suh keeps having games with either a pick or a sack or a few break ups, he will get even more pub and ESPN will continue to be all over NU.

So finally please for the last time, ESPN haters, those of you that actually think ESPN is "out to get" NU, LET IT GO

One favorable mention about NU will not make me change my mind about ESPN. I've lived outside of Nebraska since 1992. For years I have had to rely on ESPN for video highlights of NU games. I would sit down and watch them do their rundown of highlights of the Top 20 (and now Top 25) teams. No matter where Nebraska was ranked, be it Top 10 or Top 25, they would mysteriously omit the Nebraska highlights when they got to their coverage of the xx ranked team. It was like a game wasn't even played. Thinking that I must have missed them, I'd sit and go through rundown after rundown to no avail. Odd yes? About the only time they wouldn't do this is when Nebraska was ranked #1, and they HAD to give highlight coverage. Now most of you Husker fans that have local coverage probably wouldn't even notice such a thing, but I sure did--and this has gone on for years and years. It sure seemed funny that when NU actually lost a game the highlights would appear though--usually along with some snide comment.

Now perception is everything, and considering that polls did go into BCS formulas, lack of positive coverage to voters helped to keep NU out of sight and out of mind. ESPN manipulated their highlights JUST LIKE they manipulate their Heisman coverage to their own end. So tell me again just WHY I have to cut ESPN slack for an occasional nice comment here and there? ESPN blows goats.