Big 12 championship game

2009 Dallas

2010 Dallas

2012 and beyond ???

They usually rotate the ship around arenas in the Big 12 territory... SA, Houston, KC, now Dallas.

I wish the game was in KC this year so we could play in the cold and Texas would be at a disadvantage.

The majority of the population leaves in the southern states so we have more big time venues... Omaha build a football stadium and you will get a Big 12 football ship there.

Rotation is good since the games are not usually a sell out anyway. I know for a fact Mizzou and OU was not a sellout in SA a few years back. I had tickets and took a bath on that game. I bought them thinking we had a shot to make it!! :bang:bang

Save your money for the Fiesta Bowl for this year. :):)

or got to both and watch Neb kick the crap out of Texas. :horns2:horns2:horns2

I strongly suggest you come to dallas the see Jerrah's Taj Mahal. The Damn thing is immaculate. Good grief. I've seen many stadiums, but this thing is way outta bounds. BTW, there is a husker game watching spot close to the airport. Tons of husker fans show up. Might be a good stop for you.

Hmmmm...since I live 30 mins away from stadium. Huskerboard watch party??

I'm just sayin

2009 Dallas

2010 Dallas

2012 and beyond ???

They usually rotate the ship around arenas in the Big 12 territory... SA, Houston, KC, now Dallas.

I wish the game was in KC this year so we could play in the cold and Texas would be at a disadvantage.

The majority of the population leaves in the southern states so we have more big time venues... Omaha build a football stadium and you will get a Big 12 football ship there.

Rotation is good since the games are not usually a sell out anyway. I know for a fact Mizzou and OU was not a sellout in SA a few years back. I had tickets and took a bath on that game. I bought them thinking we had a shot to make it!! :bang:bang

Save your money for the Fiesta Bowl for this year. :):)

or got to both and watch Neb kick the crap out of Texas. :horns2:horns2:horns2

I'm going to both. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!