Did we dodge a Bullet This Year

Its the same teams we play for two years on, two years off.

TexTech & Okie State - even

OU & Texas - even

Baylor & A/M - even

I really dont see any difference. Next two years we get OSU/UT/A&M.

We will know more tomorrow about Texas & OU. I think OU has already faced diversity (Heisman QB Bradford out) and some tougher competition (BYU in Dallas, and down in Miami). UT hasnt. They havent been hit in the mouth yet. UT is the favorite. I'm leaning towards OU, b/c but coaches do better as the underdog in big games (pressure?) then as the clear cut favorite, and that OU has played Miami & BYU. Plus UT does not have a Ricky Williams or Cedric Benson. McCoy is the running game. And they only have Shipley.

Okay maybe I'm babbling off topic a bit :) I'm happy with the schedule "AS IS"

Sorry don't think Oklahoma state could match up with us. That's part of the problems with preseason rankings teams lose and it's a huge deal. As far as Texas is concerned I think this weekend will tell more if they are actually a powerhouse of the south or not. I would wait to talk about weak schedules till after this weekend. Besides as stated above we WILL get our chance to play texas.