Sheffield thrown to the dogs?

rkhufu7

Ouch. Expand the stadium and have 5K tickets to sell...

They charge a freakin arm and a leg for their tickets...I think $95 buck a piece.

But I love how these fans (at least the ones posting) are blindly optimistic..just like Mizzou fans.

I think Texas Tech had their run last year...and we all saw how it ended..so sad.

Guns Down? :o

But I love how these fans (at least the ones posting) are blindly optimistic..just like Mizzou fans.

At least they are much more classy than most of the Misery sh!tbags. You can actually go to their forum & discuss the matchup and get responses other than "ur gay" and "ur a faeg".

Go Oklahoma State....and everyone else Misery plays the rest of the year.

At least they are much more classy than most of the Misery sh!tbags. You can actually go to their forum & discuss the matchup and get responses other than "ur gay" and "ur a faeg".

Go Oklahoma State....and everyone else Misery plays the rest of the year.

I'll second that...let the Misery breakdown begin...

I think the key to stopping Sheffield (assuming he's starting) is to get pressure on him. I watched the TT - KSU highlights where he threw 7 TDs and for every TD he threw, there was no pressure anywhere. He had all day to pick apart the secondary, and seeing that K-State is really that bad, I don't think that performance means a whole lot.

I think with Suh and the rest of our D-Line that we are going to win this game since we will make sure the QB doesn't get comfortable like he did against KSU. Plus with Pelini calling blitzes off the edges with LB's and DB's I think we'll be able to keep them guessing and I like our offenses chances of getting points. We're at home and it wont be raining so I believe Lee will have a solid game, and I think Helu will get a couple of TD's also.

They can talk all the sh#t they like but if you ask me, it's two loss Tech that has something to prove in this game, not NU. If beating the pants off of KSU is their measuring stick, then I can't wait to see their fans reactions after the man beast Suh takes Sheffield's freagin' head off!

blackshirts-alt-sm.gifSICK EM' BLACKSHIRTS!!! blackshirts-alt-sm.gif