Helu? And???

Hunter94

Nine days to recover from what was described as a "sore shoulder", I would sure hope it's ready to go by this point. I would love to see Helu be the type of back that can handle 25-30 carries a game, and with the added weight you would think he might be able to, but it doesn't seem to be the case. He either runs out of air or something starts hurting.

maybe i missed it, but is Helu 100% for this game? and who, if anyone, did we settle on to rotate as 2nd back?

Helu will be real sore for " a while." Don't know what's wrong with him. Burkhead has something wrong with his foot. Not sure what it is. He won't play for a "while." We have more injuries but I don't know who and don't know what they are. Don't know who will replace Burkhead, or for that matter Helu. Green might be sick but not sure. Some linemen are banged up but don't know who or what's wrong with them. I got all this great info from BO HIMSELF so you can take it straight to the bank...!! :sarcasm