**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

zack lee is good.. he always hits the open running back for 2 yards on 3rd and 15... thats accuracy people.

o and its saying he is a little chicken sh#t who is scared to throw the ball past 10 yards!!!

I totally agree. It's so frustrating to see him throw 3 and 4 yard gains on 3rd and 15. But, moreover, why the heck do we not run the ball more? Even when we had Rex healthy and Helu 100%, run game was not often attempted! WHY NOT?

That's the WCO way. Ball control. NO mistakes. dink and dunk

well when cody green came where we no longer a west coast offence? because he through the ball more than 5 yards... the running back is always a check down.. its the same route if he is blocking nobody he slids out, zach just waited for him to do so because he was scared of making an mistake....

no i dont have a problem with the WCO... im just saying zach lee did not take any chances down the field not even for 10 or more yards... and when cody green came in he was playing unscared witch we need. zach lee played scared today you cant say he didnt? i personally think that zach lee checked downt to the running back way way way to much today he should know that on 3rd and 15 ish.. that a 3 yard pass to a running back usually wont do it..

no i dont have a problem with the WCO... im just saying zach lee did not take any chances down the field not even for 10 or more yards... and when cody green came in he was playing unscared witch we need. zach lee played scared today you cant say he didnt? i personally think that zach lee checked downt to the running back way way way to much today he should know that on 3rd and 15 ish.. that a 3 yard pass to a running back usually wont do it..

Ok, took a hot shower, i think im ready to bash the NU offense.

First thing, Zac Lee probably will start the remainder of the season, but for god's sake son. When you have the open field to run the ball for the first down. YOU DO IT! When you have open recievers in the secondary, you need to check downfield and hit the open guys. If they don't catch it, then its on them and not on you.

Offensive line, my god you guys need to lay off the doughnuts and do some stadium steps, you can't get beat by a mediocre D-line, you need to give your QB time to throw the ball and make his reads properly. You have got to do a better job blocking when it comes to running the ball as well.

As for Watson, does he have like only 3 run plays in the playbook? the hand-off up the middle, the shovel pass, and the option to the outside? Jesus tap dancing christ.

Receivers? Man we have depth but it sure as hell doesnt mean we have talent at that spot, i saw consistently dropped passes by Paul, Holt, Gilleylen, Kinnie and Cooper. That is just unacceptable.