I'm calm now.

mwj98

I have to say, I was extremely disappointed with the loss. Just like everyone else. The defense held up. I was particularly upset with how the announcers were saying tech was "moving at will" against nebraska. Hmm...first drive, third and long. Pass break up, and the tech receiver came down with it. What are the percentages? Lateral ball, no one chased after, what are the percentages? Overall, Tech was going to score, we knew that, but I thought our offense would stick with them. The defense pretty much shut them down the second half.

As for the offense. My god! Do we have a fullback? Does our o-line suck that bad that we can't run iso plays? I hate bubble screens and underneath passes. After it is all said and done. ball control wins games. We need to get back to smashmouth football and use the pass when we need it. Watson is a callahan clone. He is way too stubborn to change. Why do we run fade routes on the goaline? What is wrong with quick slants? Now when Green was in, I believe brooks ran a slant. I'm not sure. I was spitting venom at the time.

Bottom line is this, I am proud of the way the defense played. And Bo has that side of the ball working. We need to spend some extra time beefing up the offense. in the spring and summer. Otherwise, we will be a mediocre team.

I have to say, I was extremely disappointed with the loss. Just like everyone else. The defense held up. I was particularly upset with how the announcers were saying tech was "moving at will" against nebraska. Hmm...first drive, third and long. Pass break up, and the tech receiver came down with it. What are the percentages? Lateral ball, no one chased after, what are the percentages? Overall, Tech was going to score, we knew that, but I thought our offense would stick with them. The defense pretty much shut them down the second half.

As for the offense. My god! Do we have a fullback? Does our o-line suck that bad that we can't run iso plays? I hate bubble screens and underneath passes. After it is all said and done. ball control wins games. We need to get back to smashmouth football and use the pass when we need it. Watson is a callahan clone. He is way too stubborn to change. Why do we run fade routes on the goaline? What is wrong with quick slants? Now when Green was in, I believe brooks ran a slant. I'm not sure. I was spitting venom at the time.

Bottom line is this, I am proud of the way the defense played. And Bo has that side of the ball working. We need to spend some extra time beefing up the offense. in the spring and summer. Otherwise, we will be a mediocre team.

I believe we do have a fullback SO WHY THE HECK DON'T WE USE THEM? i though fullbacks were those big guys, the guys who can give you that yard or 2. And yes the defense played well, i think the defense first team will work, just need to find a offense that works. I knew after that first drive and we couldn't answer, i said to my dad "Long day ahead"