What happened yesterday?

http://www.omaha.com/article/20091017/BIGRED/710179679

I think this article pretty much sums it up. Nebraska is offensively identity-less. And I think there were hints of that all season (except maybe when we beat up on the Sunbelt) and now its rearing its ugly head. Disagree if you want, but our offense is a reason to be concerned because it's a combination of a lot of problems: possibly coaching, play-calling, not the right QB, not enough of a run game, no offensive line, etc.

Well first drive Tech had 3rd and 14, they convert, next 3rd down is a 3rd and 19 or 17, they convert. Then they score, Offense comes out, Niles can't catch what ended up being a lateral and a fumble returned by a tech linemen for a TD. offense still can't do anything. Then qb sneak for tech TD makes it 21-0, then we get a field goal where it was 4th down on the 3 or 2, then defense comes out and plays well in third quarter, lee get's pulled after first series i think in the 3rd then comes lee, till the 1st series in the 4th, green comes in. Offense seems to be working, a couple passes later we have a Touchdown, then tech just goes down the field and answers then our 2nd drive Green throws interception, and that's the game.