When we win the Big 12

How many of these cry babies are going to hop back on board the Husker Express? Seriously, I was as pissed as anyone, but the world is not going to collapse, We still have a great handle on the BIG 12 North and and an upset of Texas in the title is very possible-- if the offense can get its feet under themselves. Quit crying, lets move on to discussion about a very salty Iowa State Team. I havn't seen much of them but I heard before the season their coach likes a no huddle, is there any truth to this?

not ready to cash in at all... at what point did we finally turn the corner anyway??? work in progress folks... TT is a SOLID program, i know the heartbreak was there, but a letdown occurred and I bet this will be one hell of a week of practice and the guys should be chomping at the bit come Saturday. GO BIG RED :power

How many of these cry babies are going to hop back on board the Husker Express? Seriously, I was as pissed as anyone, but the world is not going to collapse, We still have a great handle on the BIG 12 North and and an upset of Texas in the title is very possible-- if the offense can get its feet under themselves. Quit crying, lets move on to discussion about a very salty Iowa State Team. I havn't seen much of them but I heard before the season their coach likes a no huddle, is there any truth to this?

hempfestpasties-1.jpg

hempfestpasties-1.jpg

Was the picture taken outside of Folsom Field at some point?

Hey BeachBuffs looking forward to our game in Boulder against you guys. Should be a really good 1 (not just saying that b/c of the Texas Tech loss, I always felt Colorado would find a way to play us tough this year - despite embarrassing losses to Colorado State & Tulane. Good thing u guys finally benched Hawkins)

Edited by AngryHusker88

Hey BeachBuffs looking forward to our game in Boulder against you guys. Should be a really good 1 (not just saying that b/c of the Texas Tech loss, I always felt Colorado would find a way to play us tough this year. Good thing u guys finally benched Hawkins)

What's funny is I had a conversation with someone today, there is this kid at our local high school, this season he has thrown 27 TD passes to only 2 Int's. This is Alabama 5A football which is good quality high school football. I coached this kid in pee wee, I am trying to get a highlight video to send to CU because if Cody can be a QB at a Big 12 school, certainly this kid can....lol

hempfestpasties-1.jpg

I thought it was a picture of the original poster...lol

hempfestpasties-1.jpg

goodness thats nasty!!!

Hey BeachBuffs looking forward to our game in Boulder against you guys. Should be a really good 1 (not just saying that b/c of the Texas Tech loss, I always felt Colorado would find a way to play us tough this year. Good thing u guys finally benched Hawkins)

What's funny is I had a conversation with someone today, there is this kid at our local high school, this season he has thrown 27 TD passes to only 2 Int's. This is Alabama 5A football which is good quality high school football. I coached this kid in pee wee, I am trying to get a highlight video to send to CU because if Cody can be a QB at a Big 12 school, certainly this kid can....lol

Sounds like NU should give this kid a look too - 27 TD passes to 2 Int is pretty solid. I'm not at all sold on Tyler Gabbert

Edited by AngryHusker88

hempfestpasties-1.jpg

It was definately taken in Colorado. I see boulders...!!

hempfestpasties-1.jpg

Somebody needs to tell that girl to quit rolling doobies and start rolling the boobies back up <_<