anyone hear the announcer

Defending LEE. Yes he's right he didnt force the fumbles. But he tried to say was it his fault that that was interception, yes it was, it was not catch able, He threw that ball so high jesus couldnt catch it. Jeeze its like he wants Lee's nuts.

Funny, I think Lee has played a very solid game.

Really? 20/37. 3 picks. Thats a good game?

Defending LEE. Yes he's right he didnt force the fumbles. But he tried to say was it his fault that that was interception, yes it was, it was not catch able, He threw that ball so high jesus couldnt catch it. Jeeze its like he wants Lee's nuts.

ETR, you wanna share some of that stuff u r smoking, cuz I need some right now. 3 picks, can't lead the O. He looked like a deer in headlights the final series. Once he has to throw the ball more than 10 yds downfield, it is just a prayer. Sweeping change. It is time.

Funny, I believe Lee just threw an interception right to the guy, and its also funny that, that was the best target he's had all game. I believe Lee did blow this game. They had one final drive to get in field goal range.

They had two final drives to win the game and he f'd it up! I know he did not fumble the ball, but when the game was put in his hands not once, but twice he could not deliver.

I am not even sure that Green could do a better job with the inept WRs and complete dumbass play calling by Watson. Fumbling as many times as they did is completely unacceptable.....something needs to be done at practice and it needs to be fixed quickly or NU will be the laughing stock of the Big XII....if they aren't already after this game.

ETR, you wanna share some of that stuff u r smoking, cuz I need some right now. 3 picks, can't lead the O. He looked like a deer in headlights the final series. Once he has to throw the ball more than 10 yds downfield, it is just a prayer. Sweeping change. It is time.

Well, I wrote that before that last INT....but the two previous Int 's should have been caught and there was about 10 drops all together... SO I will stick with my statement. It is no way all Lee's fault. In fact, I don't think it was even a little of Lee's fault. In addition Bo just said Lee is the least of our worries

They had two final drives to win the game and he f'd it up! I know he did not fumble the ball, but when the game was put in his hands not once, but twice he could not deliver.

I am not even sure that Green could do a better job with the inept WRs and complete dumbass play calling by Watson. Fumbling as many times as they did is completely unacceptable.....something needs to be done at practice and it needs to be fixed quickly or NU will be the laughing stock of the Big XII....if they aren't already after this game.

You know, Watson's play calling is miserable because he knows Lee is miserable.......so why don't they pull Lee? They didn't have a "controversy" because Green only knew 17 of them (that was a month ago, so he probably knows at least 35-40 by now) but if they're only running 5 anyways then what's the reasoning for not starting Green? It's effing asinine.