4-8

strigori

This season just keeps getting worse every week. The offense regresses every game, and the coaching staff is unwilling to make wholesale changes on a unit that is not capable of of scoring points. After this humiliating loss, I really do not see how another win is going to happen this year. The wheels have come off the offense. Everyone has scored on ISU this year. We will be shut out vs OU. And everyone else can score points.

The season is over. There is no chance of a division title, and anyone talking conference title should probably be drug tested.

This season just keeps getting worse every week. The offense regresses every game, and the coaching staff is unwilling to make wholesale changes on a unit that is not capable of of scoring points. After this humiliating loss, I really do not see how another win is going to happen this year. The wheels have come off the offense. Everyone has scored on ISU this year. We will be shut out vs OU. And everyone else can score points.

The season is over. There is no chance of a division title, and anyone talking conference title should probably be drug tested.

Baylor?

Baylor?

That may actually require scoring points, something this pathetic excuse for an offense is incapable of doing.

I recommend staying away from sharp objects for at least the rest of the weekend.....

Lol. I told all of u isu was good. Too bad u didn't listen.

I am sorry, but I do not see where ISU was really that good. Nebraska beat themselves; this game should have been a blow out. Four fumbles within the ISU 6 yard line. A good team would have scored more than 9 points; Nebraska is a bad team that needs to go back and learn the fundamentals of Football.

I am sorry, but I cannot give that much credit to ISU; I place 100% blame on Nebraska.