Is Pelini a bad sport?

ne2tx

I think Pelini might be over his head, but I think he should be a good example to our players. Tell me he didn't walk off the field without congratulating the ISU coach? That makes me more disgusted than the way our team played today...and I'm VERY disgusted with that.

no he slapped hands with the coach, and for the love of god get over the f ing fact that pelini doesn't like to lose!! if any head coach likes to lose and walks up and says "oh damn coach great game I hope you play well and win the rest of the year" I'd like to punch him in his freakin mouth. He slapped hands acknowledged that they won we lost what the hell else do you want?!

no he slapped hands with the coach, and for the love of god get over the f ing fact that pelini doesn't like to lose!! if any head coach likes to lose and walks up and says "oh damn coach great game I hope you play well and win the rest of the year" I'd like to punch him in his freakin mouth. He slapped hands acknowledged that they won we lost what the hell else do you want?!

I was just asking. I didn't see him meet the ISU coach and slap hands. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Pelini (at least right now) is not the f^%$ing problem. Pelini was hired to turn the defense around, & in 2 years we go from having a pathedic defense to having 1 of the top 5 defenses in the country. Now if Pelini refuses to fire Watson (barring a drastic turnaround by our offense) like Callahan refused to fire Cosgrove, there could be a problem. But right now Pelini is not the problem, Watson is,

Pelini (at least right now) is not the f^%$ing problem. Pelini was hired to turn the defense around, & in 2 years we go from having a pathedic defense to having 1 of the top 5 defenses in the country. Now if Pelini refuses to fire Watson (barring a drastic turnaround by our offense) like Callahan refused to fire Cosgrove, there could be a problem. But right now Pelini is not the problem, Watson is,

I agree there's a problem. As the head coach though, Bo has to have the courage to make some changes - personnel-wise and/or coach-wise! Can he do it? I sure hope so...when he needs to. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Bo's and I'm glad he's back @ NU, but he is young and for the most part, still inexperienced as a head coach. GO BIG RED!

I hate people like you who just look at the sportsmanship.

FACT: THIS IS ISUs HC's FIRST YEAR. HE JUST BEAT US IN LINCOLN

FACT: THEY PREPARED ALL WK, PUT IN THE TIME, EFFORT, AND THIS IS THE PERFORMANCE HE GETS FROM THOSE GUYS?

GET OVER IT.

He is pissed because we didn't even compete offensively, if the players executed well, finished strong, and we still lost, He wouldn't be as fumed I am sure.

This isn't a pillow fight, its college football, they don't have to like each other