A&M Destroys TTech

I thought after last week's game that maybe we just got beat by an underrated and better team. It hurt but I accepted it. There will be no peace of mind from today's loss. Ever. A&M, the same A&M that got BLASTED by K-state utterly destroyed Texas Tech today. What does that say about us? How bad is our offense if we can scrape by 10 and they put up FIFTY TWO. It's worse than I ever imagined. I was laughing at the people who said we won't win another game after last week's loss, but I am seriously beginning to wonder now. f#*k us.

I thought after last week's game that maybe we just got beat by an underrated and better team. It hurt but I accepted it. There will be no peace of mind from today's loss. Ever. A&M, the same A&M that got BLASTED by K-state utterly destroyed Texas Tech today. What does that say about us? How bad is our offense if we can scrape by 10 and they put up FIFTY TWO. It's worse than I ever imagined. I was laughing at the people who said we won't win another game after last week's loss, but I am seriously beginning to wonder now. f#*k us.

Like I posted earlier, A&M ran for over 300 yards, we didn't even manage 100.

I wasn't even thinking about our team being inconsistent. A&M gets absolutely pounded by K State but beats TTech. TTech beats us pretty handily, and loses pretty big to A&M. Both A&M and TTech are inconsistent.

I think a lot of teams are inconsistent. Miami looked great for most of their games, but totally laid an egg vs Va Tech. Or if Tech was just that great that day, how did they look so poor against us and lose twice? I don't think you'll find too many teams out there truly consistent.

I just don't put a great amount of stock in chaining common opponents like this. It does mean something, and that something isn't good for Nebraska. But it doesn't mean that we'll lose by 78 points or whatever to KSU. But I sure don't have KSU flagged as a win as most of us did at the start of the season.

I'm not sure I'd call NU inconsistent, but rather a team spiraling downward.