A new offensive strategy

Twodocs

How about a new strategy. When we get to the 25 we automatically kick a field goal! We would have two more wins this season VT and ISU!

Uh, we did that at VT and it cost us the game. :bang All we had were fieldgoals and it kept them in the game with the chance to beat us and they did just that. :madash

No at VT we got closer than the 25 when we melted down on the 4th and goal punt! So we could have 3 points if we kicked a field goal after we crossed the 25....

I was joking about this on Saturday... right before that last fumble on the 2... I said, we should just kick a field goal. I was right. We should have.

This is a funny idea, but it is probably realistic. I bet if you did the stats on our red zone offense, you'd find that we'd have better production if field goals were kicked.

I was joking about this on Saturday... right before that last fumble on the 2... I said, we should just kick a field goal. I was right. We should have.

This is a funny idea, but it is probably realistic. I bet if you did the stats on our red zone offense, you'd find that we'd have better production if field goals were kicked.

Our best offensive weapon is from a walk on kicker. Our next home game/loss will be tougher than ISU defensively. So, if we get in field goal range, kick the field goal!

Unless we adapt this strategy we will be winless against Big 12 foes and have lost four in a row at home!

Perhaps then, we will get a big ticket price increase!!! LOL :rollin:rollin:lol:

that is showing no confidence in the team and is a TERRIBLE idea. Talk about really deflating the kids' pride...

Did you watch Saturday's game? Have you seen our offense? :dumdum

The good news is that it can only get better from here, guys.

yes we are working hard on that Red Zone thing now 85th in NCAA