Amish heaters on the sideline benches???

:laughpound Actually I think the cabinets are built by the Amish and someone else puts the heaters in. But then why do they need Amish cabinets on the sidelines?

I think it's a sponsorship deal. Lots of Amish people in Nebraska from what I hear. In fact, according to my amish friend, at any given Nebraska home football game, approx. 10 percent of the crowd is Amish, although many of those are likely "Closet Amish".

I was thinking the heaters would be used to keep the receivers hands warm, most notably Niles Paul's. :clap

:laughpound Actually I think the cabinets are built by the Amish and someone else puts the heaters in. But then why do they need Amish cabinets on the sidelines?

I think it's a sponsorship deal. Lots of Amish people in Nebraska from what I hear. In fact, according to my amish friend, at any given Nebraska home football game, approx. 10 percent of the crowd is Amish, although many of those are likely "Closet Amish".

I was thinking the heaters would be used to keep the receivers hands warm, most notably Niles Paul's. :clap

Closet Amish OMG I just pooped a little bit. :laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap

Closet Amish OMG I just pooped a little bit. :laughpound:laughpound:clap:clap

:facepalm: