Blame, an elusive comodity...

T_O_Bull

My Lord Cy, just how old ARE you? I didn't think anyone could live to BE that old!!! Devaney? Osborne?

Was Bill Jennings on board when you were graduating college??? Do you still have your bugeaters game paraphernalia? Did you keep your frizzen pan covered while out hunting passenger pigeons as a youth??? I like your post tho...

GO RED or go home!

Why you little whipper snapper...I may be old but I could still sink you like a 3-foot putt :angry:

But I do recall a conversation with a bunch of people who stopped in Western Iowa to chat one time. They were on their way to California and asked me if there were any interesting places to stop between there and here. Told them they ought to stop in Lincoln and see Memorial Stadium cuz it was real cool. They thanked me and moved on... Real nice bunch of people. Guy's name was...Denner? Danner? Oh yeah...Donner! Anybody remember seeing that bunch come through?

Just remember Cy, "The older the violin the sweeter the music."

T_O_B

:nanalama

Its Bo. Its Watson. Its Cotton. Its Lee. Its the receivers. Its the O-Line. And on and on and on.

Blame, I don't really care who is to blame. What I care about is the positive actions that are taken to redtify what has kept this team from performing up to the expectations we fans have for them. Still a lot of Cally recruits on this team. I won't blame them either, they were brought in to do one thing and are now being asked to do something else. As fans we got the coach most of us wanted, then last year they gave us 9 wins including a bowl win. OMG the Huskers are back!!! Well, maybe not, Husker Fans, we have to take the good with the bad and there is no quick fix for the problems left behind by Steve Pederson and Bill Callahan.

Its time to hunker down and trust in TO and Bo. May take some time but I gaurantee the wait is well worth while.

T_O_B

I agree with that for the most part...we need to trust Bo, because he took a defense that was horrible and turned them into a dominant force in a really short amount of time. I love watching the defense right now, but I cringe every time the offense takes the field. The thing I don't agree with is the Cally recruits being asked to do something different. That really isn't the case since our offense hasn't changed in the least bit. The defense is asked to do something different though...I agree with that and they have done a great job adjusting to the new schemes. I think most Husker fans want to forget about anything Cally, so we want to see a different offense. But mostly we want to see the same passion on the offense that we see from the defense.

Its Bo. Its Watson. Its Cotton. Its Lee. Its the receivers. Its the O-Line. And on and on and on.

Blame, I don't really care who is to blame. What I care about is the positive actions that are taken to redtify what has kept this team from performing up to the expectations we fans have for them. Still a lot of Cally recruits on this team. I won't blame them either, they were brought in to do one thing and are now being asked to do something else. As fans we got the coach most of us wanted, then last year they gave us 9 wins including a bowl win. OMG the Huskers are back!!! Well, maybe not, Husker Fans, we have to take the good with the bad and there is no quick fix for the problems left behind by Steve Pederson and Bill Callahan.

Its time to hunker down and trust in TO and Bo. May take some time but I gaurantee the wait is well worth while.

T_O_B

Good post.