game tomorrow... YEAH!

Blih -Blah, green / lee / helu / suh... I'm looking forward to watching another Nebraska football game. I can't WAIT to see what these guys do in Texas. I think it'll be a good game and it'll just be NICE to be watching a new game again. This past week has felt like 30 days!!! Anticipation mounting... If I had the power to tell these young men something it would be, "Here's another chance to play a good game... now go out and KICK SOME BEAR BUTT!" Looking forward to tomorrow... I don't give a bloody snot ball anymore about predicting the future of our season, I just wanna watch some NU football and see some GREAT hitting, breaking free up the middle, long passes, options, whatever and Suh & Co. feeding off the flesh of opponents... GO BIG RED!!!

Blih -Blah, green / lee / helu / suh... I'm looking forward to watching another Nebraska football game. I can't WAIT to see what these guys do in Texas. I think it'll be a good game and it'll just be NICE to be watching a new game again. This past week has felt like 30 days!!! Anticipation mounting... If I had the power to tell these young men something it would be, "Here's another chance to play a good game... now go out and KICK SOME BEAR BUTT!" Looking forward to tomorrow... I don't give a bloody snot ball anymore about predicting the future of our season, I just wanna watch some NU football and see some GREAT hitting, breaking free up the middle, long passes, options, whatever and Suh & Co. feeding off the flesh of opponents... GO BIG RED!!!

I'll jump on this train.