Bring back Gill!!!!!

tmfr15

:facepalm:

OMG people Turner Gill will never come back to be the OC nor would Mike Richt because both these coaches would ever lower themselves to become OC when they've been a Head Coach for 3+ years.

If there is any OC changes I could see Joey Ganz as taking over in that department or hiring another OC from another school.

What qualifies Joey Ganz as a possible Offensive Coordinator? Because he was a decent QB and knew the offense? That's not enough to be an Offensive Coordinator.

If I remember correctly when Ganz was growing up watching Brook Berringer play and wanted to play at Nebraska and be the next Berringer. So when Ganz got the opportunity to play and played with heart and passion.

Ganz didn't make it into the NFL and came back to Nebraska as a grad assistant coach....am I right with the grad assistant coach? Well anyways correct me if I'm wrong but I know I'm right but every audible it was always the right call according to Watson and last year everybody praised Watson as a god including me with his playcalling.

They also mentioned last year during the Big Red Wrap up or some Husker program and they talked about Ganz taking over in the OC position if Watson got a Head Coaching program.

If Husker fans want a Husker connection for any coaching position why not Ganz. This kid obviously loves being a Husker since childhood and would devote his passion into the OC position.

Does that explain my answer better?