please end the Callahan worthless era and FIRE WATSON!!

Try and remember all this fellas

Please try and remember that 09 NU is not the only program to ever lose some good senior offensive players. Uhhh.....it happens all the time and without the new offense blowing chunks the size of Jupitor vs some extremely, extremely marginal defenses (Iowa State?????.....Baylor????). At Lincoln to boot.

In other words some decline was accepted as inevitable but falling off the face of the planet Earth???......uhhh.....nope.

Next excuse please!

Try and remember all this fellas

Please try and remember that 09 NU is not the only program to ever lose some good senior offensive players. Uhhh.....it happens all the time and without the new offense blowing chunks the size of Jupitor vs some extremely, extremely marginal defenses (Iowa State?????.....Baylor????). At Lincoln to boot.

In other words some decline was accepted as inevitable but falling off the face of the planet Earth???......uhhh.....nope.

Next excuse please!

These are all very good points. I don't agree with the we have all our good players injured right now comment as well as the give them time to fix it comment. Paul Johnson has always had sub par players especially at Navy and has still won. Time to fix this problem you say....what about GT now in the top 10 in the country in PJ's second season. He is winning and these aren't even his recruiting class!

wasn't it just last year that we had a top 15 offense nationally, and wasn't that offense coached mainly by mr shawn watson, who you are all calling for to be fired? let me ask all of you, is it watson's fault that quentin castille smoked weed (then again who knows what he did), or that helu hurt his shoulder, or that burkhead broke his foot, or that ricky henry is a moron, or that our recievers consistently do NOT make plays, or that our team decided to hand a win to iowa st., or that niles paul can't catch a ball and then isn't smart enough to realize that maybe that pass was backwards???? Now, is the playcalling suspect sometimes? hell yes. I haven't understood some of the man's playcalling for years, but then again we have a first year starter at quarterback, offensive linemen who aren't playing at the level they should, recievers who aren't playing to the level they should, and injuries galore at running back. Try and remember all this fellas

BINGO! At the beginning of the season, everyone was scared that Watson would bolt after this season for a head coaching position. Now, everyone wants him fired. People want him to call plays to the strength of the players we have. My question is: what exactly are the strengths of the players we have on offense? Don't we have to have a strength before we can call plays towards it?

When will you guys get the fact that no matter what we are running our team is just too young. We are pulling in 4th string FFS. How many times did you hear RS freshman or true Freshman this year called in games. Give them 2 years to get some experience and you all will be on the Watson boat and wanting to fire someone else.

Tim Beck? Really? We had to pull a kid off the scout team to play RB because he couldn't get kids that have been with him for two years ready to play.

Is Cotton part of the Callahan era because he is the biggest part of the problem.

No, Cotton was a Solich era guy... but is a major issue. Too many penalties at the line, and that ultimately falls on Cotton's head.

I dont think Beck is an OC minded guy... maybe Bo should split the difference and offer Turner Gill a job as the OC with NO interference???

The odds of Turner Gill coming to Nebraska as an OC are about as good as Frank Solich coming back to Nebraska to coach anything.

I dont know... HC on a losing team or OC on a program on the verge of something HUGE? I wouldnt say anything is impossible these days, just ask Paul Rhoads.

Buffalo wasn't a losing team last year.

no one gets points for what they did last year.

Gill is not coming back as an OC. Be real now. And do we look like a program on the verge of "something huge"?

really? like TO wasnt coming back either?! nothing is impossible... try not to think inside the box, short term thinking got us where we are at now.