At least we are not KU

GBRNUFAN

<_< Yeah, just what I wanna do...win the Big 12 North just to be humiliated by Texas on national TV. That sounds more like a boobie prize than anything. Bad enough that we will be on ABC getting our asses handed to us against OU. The only thing the defense can do is make it more respectable. Be nice if we had an offense worthy of putting on the field.

After the beating we will take this Saturday on National TV, we may decide to drop football.

I want us to be the North winner, there will be no champion. But I dread the thought of two total routes on National TV. WE need to do better at recruiting, those two losses as they look now could set us back years.

There are no positives to be seen I am afraid.

My normal stance has been talent wins games, but after yesterday I see it is far more than talent.

I honestly see Callahan out there, but just the opposite. Too concerned about one side of the game. I do not know if we can right the ship the rest of the year, but I see changes need to be made. I am afraid Bo has the same problems that Bill had. Too loyal for his own good.

TO didn't hire Cosgrove while I believe he at least had a hand in hiring or retaining Watson.