At least we are not KU

GBRNUFAN

They are 1-3 in conference and just got ripped by Texas Tech, not looking good for the school who some picked to win the North. We still can be in the Big XII championship game...come on guys we need to have hope and quit being so negative...NU vs KU is going to be epic and I will be there

They are 1-3 in conference and just got ripped by Texas Tech, not looking good for the school who some picked to win the North. We still can be in the Big XII championship game...come on guys we need to have hope and quit being so negative...NU vs KU is going to be epic and I will be there

And their ONLY win came because Arnaud just barely overthrew the potential game winning TD.

Even if NU loses to OU next week, there's a very real chance they can win the north.

And their ONLY win came because Arnaud just barely overthrew the potential game winning TD.

Even if NU loses to OU next week, there's a very real chance they can win the north.

Yes we still have a chance, but we need to win the rest of our games in the North and have the other teams lose some games in the north division just to be safe.

Yes we still have a chance, but we need to win the rest of our games in the North and have the other teams lose some games in the north division just to be safe.

if we beat KU, k state and CU we are in. there is no way ISU doesnt lose at least 2 more conference games.

After the beating we will take this Saturday on National TV, we may decide to drop football.

I want us to be the North winner, there will be no champion. But I dread the thought of two total routes on National TV. WE need to do better at recruiting, those two losses as they look now could set us back years.

There are no positives to be seen I am afraid.

My normal stance has been talent wins games, but after yesterday I see it is far more than talent.

I honestly see Callahan out there, but just the opposite. Too concerned about one side of the game. I do not know if we can right the ship the rest of the year, but I see changes need to be made. I am afraid Bo has the same problems that Bill had. Too loyal for his own good.

After the beating we will take this Saturday on National TV, we may decide to drop football.

I want us to be the North winner, there will be no champion. But I dread the thought of two total routes on National TV. WE need to do better at recruiting, those two losses as they look now could set us back years.

There are no positives to be seen I am afraid.

My normal stance has been talent wins games, but after yesterday I see it is far more than talent.

I honestly see Callahan out there, but just the opposite. Too concerned about one side of the game. I do not know if we can right the ship the rest of the year, but I see changes need to be made. I am afraid Bo has the same problems that Bill had. Too loyal for his own good.

Dude we have a freshman QB, WR, RB doing the workload on offense for us for the rest of the season so don't expect us to win out. The defense is fine(and young as well) while the offense is led by nothing but freshman behind an average line. So how exactly are we going down a spiral staircase based on what I have just said? We thought this was our year, but it turned out that Lee was not the guy to take us there. Enough said...just because we are going through growing pains with one YOUNG team doesn't mean we are melting down to the ground.

Dude we have a freshman QB, WR, RB doing the workload on offense for us for the rest of the season so don't expect us to win out. The defense is fine(and young as well) while the offense is led by nothing but freshman behind an average line. So how exactly are we going down a spiral staircase based on what I have just said? We thought this was our year, but it turned out that Lee was not the guy to take us there. Enough said...just because we are going through growing pains with one YOUNG team doesn't mean we are melting down to the ground.

yup...

lots of teams have injuries at this point in the season. And I believe OU has a freshman qb also, wasn't the baylor qb a frshman and didn't the isu qb get his first start vs nu?

there are plenty of freshmen and backups playing at this point in the season..

5-3 is hardly worth a meltdown.

There are still a couple of wins out there and a bowl game. :horns2

if we beat KU, k state and CU we are in. there is no way ISU doesnt lose at least 2 more conference games.

Agree, I think it's fair to say we control our own destiny.

True we have a number of Freshman playing.

Are our Freshman playing like others accross the country?

Injuries are a part of football, but we should have players ready to play, we do not.

Bo made the comment some are soft and not ready to play.

This boils down to recruiting, what we have and what we need.

All I am saying getting clobbered in two games, and possibly a third with Colorado on National TV will bring a lot of questions to kids considering this program.

I want us to win the North, but I am not happy about the reward is what I am saying. It may do more harm than good.