Welcome Sooner Fans!

HSKRNOKC

Welcome and I look forward to a great game!

It's the Battle of the Big Reds!!! Just wanted to drop in and say I always look forward to this game. Y'all have some of the best fans in CFB, and OU/Nebraska is a storied rivalry in CFB history. I know none of us has had exactly the season we've hoped for, but it should be a great game, in a great stadium, and I wish you good luck, and I hope the injury bug will fly right on by!

Now, all that being said, I HOPE WE KICK YOUR BEE-HINDS!!!!! :D:D:D

Here's a little ditty to get you in the mood...see ya on Saturday!! Boomer!!

Welcome and I look forward to a great game!

It's the Battle of the Big Reds!!! Just wanted to drop in and say I always look forward to this game. Y'all have some of the best fans in CFB, and OU/Nebraska is a storied rivalry in CFB history. I know none of us has had exactly the season we've hoped for, but it should be a great game, in a great stadium, and I wish you good luck, and I hope the injury bug will fly right on by!

Now, all that being said, I HOPE WE KICK YOUR BEE-HINDS!!!!! :D:D:D Here's a little ditty to get you in the mood...see ya on Saturday!! Boomer!!

Don't worry, you probably will. :) Anyway, I really hope I am wrong and it is a good close game with the Huskers coming out on top. :koolaid2:

I'm beginning to wonder what team this board follows. Way too many posters with their tails between their legs already. For goodness sake, suck it up a bit, our friends from down south are commin' to town to play a football game. Its a conference rivalry like no other. The greatest game of the 1900's was played by these two foes. We "hate" them because they play so good. They "hate" us for, hopefully, the same reason. (Please excuse my use of the word hate.) If you're going to wear the Husker RED then you need to loose the defeatest attitude. The season hasn't gone the way the fans would have liked for either team. They have injuries, we have injuries, but come Saturday we are still going to play the game. That's what its all about. Get your chins off your chests, we are Husker Nation, and the Sooners are comming.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

I'm beginning to wonder what team this board follows. Way too many posters with their tails between their legs already. For goodness sake, suck it up a bit, our friends from down south are commin' to town to play a football game. Its a conference rivalry like no other. The greatest game of the 1900's was played by these two foes. We "hate" them because they play so good. They "hate" us for, hopefully, the same reason. (Please excuse my use of the word hate.) If you're going to wear the Husker RED then you need to loose the defeatest attitude. The season hasn't gone the way the fans would have liked for either team. They have injuries, we have injuries, but come Saturday we are still going to play the game. That's what its all about. Get your chins off your chests, we are Husker Nation, and the Sooners are comming.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Hey, I LOVE MY HUSKERS!!! They could lose every game and I would still follow, I am not a fare weather fan by any means. Many here on this board are just realistic about our offense, it isn't that good. We just got exposed by some of the worst teams in the Big 12. Does that mean I (we) have "our tails between our legs." NO, it is what it is. Our offense is banged up and very young, I do have strong hope for the future as these kids mature and grow. Also, like it or not, tired of hearing about it or not, our play calling is passing strange!!! We can't change the product that is on the field and it is suffering offensively for numerous reasons. So, as much as I would LOVE TO SEE THE SOONERS GET CRUSHED!!!! Logic and common sense tells me, we might really struggle to move the ball on them, thats all.

BTW, just wanted to say I haven't been to OU/NU in a long time, but I did get to go to the Gator Bowl last year, and I really had a blast. Of course I wore my OU shirt, sorry I only have crimson, no scarlet, but close enough. As I told some of the NU fans we chatted with, I was a Husker that day, and it was fun to see a Big 12 team beat up on Clemson. As usual, your fanbase turned out in droves and really seemed to enjoy Florida in January!! Hope you get another fun Bowl this year, and I hope we can get one and actually win it! :)