Bo's Not-so-subtle jab at *us*

I guess my question is, "Did this last beyond the initial reaction or did the crowd get back into it when they started running plays?" I heard them say the life went out of the crowd right after the return, but did it stay that way? I can't fault anyone for going dead silent after that return...you'll see that happen all around college football. But hopefully people recovered and got loud again once OU took the field to run plays?

It lasted only long enough for the refs to set the ball for the next play, then it was equally as loud. The next play you will remember because it was the negated one. I think the stadium was loud enough the referee had a hard time hearing the page, that's why the play happened and then they stated the punt return would be reviewed to ensure a proper spot.

Announcers always say stuff like that because they want to show the impact of a particular play they deam as "huge."

:yeah

Fourth quarter ALL OF IT was a sonic boom. When the D took to the field it was a mad house. The only time people were quiet was when the O was out. Even then people were having to quell the GO BIG RED chants. Most of us (including me) where just losing it.....