Bo's Not-so-subtle jab at *us*

I was thinking about this today. Let's say you're married, and your spouse never talks to you, doesn't share their life with you, doesn't do much around the house to help out and isn't in your corner when things go downhill.

How easy is it going to be for you to consistently support them, tell them you love them, and go out of your way for them? It would get difficult, you have to admit that.

That's what we're going through. We're not divorcing this team. It's just not always so easy to love them. They have to give us SOMETHING.

During his post-game interview, Bo said that the stadium finally had a spark tonight and that it hadn't been that way all season. He hinted that it was at least a part in our victory tonight.....

Have we lost our Husker pride people? Is the Sea of Red turning into a trickle of red?

I have to agree with him based on my one time there this year. The atmosphere was very poor. Did you see those old videos of what the fans were like when we beat OU? Whatever happened to that?

I definitely have pride for the Blackshirts! They are playing like a big 12 championship team.

But it's hard to cheer when we can't even get a first down. And I don't see how that is my fault as a fan. I still love the team, but what am I cheering for as I watch the quarterback stride off the field on fourth and ten? :dunno

During his post-game interview, Bo said that the stadium finally had a spark tonight and that it hadn't been that way all season. He hinted that it was at least a part in our victory tonight.....

Have we lost our Husker pride people? Is the Sea of Red turning into a trickle of red?

I once had a trickle of red, the doctor prescribed something that cleared it right up.

I once had a trickle of red, the doctor prescribed something that cleared it right up.

Can your doctor get us that prescription for the offense? :laughpound

When half the stadium consists of 70 year olds or older who get pissed even when people stand up, yeah, it affects the spark and noise level from the crowd.

I remember one game I went to, we were scolded for standing during a big play for our defense when their offense was in the red zone! Are you f'ing kidding me?

I was thinking about this today. Let's say you're married, and your spouse never talks to you, doesn't share their life with you, doesn't do much around the house to help out and isn't in your corner when things go downhill.

How easy is it going to be for you to consistently support them, tell them you love them, and go out of your way for them? It would get difficult, you have to admit that.

That's what we're going through. We're not divorcing this team. It's just not always so easy to love them. They have to give us SOMETHING.

:yeah

:yeah

Not only that, but when NU loses, it is usually in such a fashion that rips your heart out, while it is still beating.