Mizzou players

HSKRNOKC

The guy who started that was a midget (5'9") walk-on nobody who never even sniffed the field. But he was very, very apologetic later. I'd post his Twitter page but he's 'protected' it. Need to ask permission. Low life.

Either way, your program is embarrassing itself. And I am loving every minute of it. :snacks:

A former player doesn't represent the program. I suppose it would have been better to grope some chick in a bar, or haul some girl down a flight of stairs or a rape or 2 would be preferable.

The guy who started that was a midget (5'9") walk-on nobody who never even sniffed the field. But he was very, very apologetic later. I'd post his Twitter page but he's 'protected' it. Need to ask permission. Low life.

Either way, your program is embarrassing itself. And I am loving every minute of it. :snacks:

A former player doesn't represent the program. I suppose it would have been better to grope some chick in a bar, or haul some girl down a flight of stairs or a rape or 2 would be preferable.

Aww you gotta love it when everybody pulls out the Lawerence Phillips card and BTW the groping part about the chick...ya I believe Andy Christensen was found not guilty for 1st degree sexual assault.

Atleast all I can say is any former Husker player would never attack a current player for the way he played and type something like this on a facebook/myspace/twitter page. While we're talking about the past since you brought up Lawerence Phillips how many National Titles does Mizzou have................ :)

anyone else getting sick of this whole twitter thing?

especially when the press likes to comment on who is tweeting to who.

It's all starting to sound pretty 4th grader-ish.

Almost as bad as when CNN and FOX like to "report" on what AHaloFan49 says about a news story in the comments section of a blog. I don't care what some guy sitting in front of his computer thinks about the cancellation of John and Kate Plus 8!!! Why don't we start showing Youtube comments on how narutoking says "I'd tap that" in response to a Lindsey Lohan video!

ugh

:rant

Aww you gotta love it when everybody pulls out the Lawerence Phillips card and BTW the groping part about the chick...ya I believe Andy Christensen was found not guilty for 1st degree sexual assault.

Atleast all I can say is any former Husker player would never attack a current player for the way he played and type something like this on a facebook/myspace/twitter page. While we're talking about the past since you brought up Lawerence Phillips how many National Titles does Mizzou have................ :)

I thought people went to the woodshed to be a$$hole$. I thought this was supposed to be about big 12 sports.

That's weak MU MU Kitty.

Axl is right - your program is embarrassing itself.

anyone else getting sick of this whole twitter thing?

especially when the press likes to comment on who is tweeting to who.

It's all starting to sound pretty 4th grader-ish.

Almost as bad as when CNN and FOX like to "report" on what AHaloFan49 says about a news story in the comments section of a blog. I don't care what some guy sitting in front of his computer thinks about the cancellation of John and Kate Plus 8!!! Why don't we start showing Youtube comments on how narutoking says "I'd tap that" in response to a Lindsey Lohan video!

ugh

:rant

You are correct sir.

That's weak MU MU Kitty.

"The Program" consist of current players, coaches, former players, former coaches, assistants, AD, university administration... hundreds and hundreds of people.

One former team member (not ever a player) loses his cool (and later profusely apologizes after being chastised by literally hundreds of fans and some players), and the Program is embarrassing itself?

And yet Nebraska stands tall with:

Lawrence Phillips

Thunder Collins

Johnny Rogers

Christian Peter (wonderful young man there: 8 arrests, 4 convictions DURING COLLEGE)

Jason Peter (Christian was such a find, let's get his pill-poppin', hooker hiring brother)

Numerous accounts of steroid use.

Numerous DUI's

Here's an interesting quote:

"I don't tell Tom Osborne how to run the football department," Lancaster County Attorney Gary Lacey says, "and he should stay out of the criminal justice system. He hasn't done that at all." According to Lacey, Osborne has taken it upon himself to interview witnesses in criminal cases, offered very public opinions on the probable innocence of players who have yet to stand trial and attacked the credibility of witnesses testifying against his players.

Done ranting:

Every school has its miscreants. Because some former player - likely drunk - mouths off, it has NO BEARING on the Program. None at all. Use your head, will ya?

That's weak MU MU Kitty.

"The Program" consist of current players, coaches, former players, former coaches, assistants, AD, university administration... hundreds and hundreds of people.

One former team member (not ever a player) loses his cool (and later profusely apologizes after being chastised by literally hundreds of fans and some players), and the Program is embarrassing itself?

And yet Nebraska stands tall with:

Lawrence Phillips

Thunder Collins

Johnny Rogers

Christian Peter (wonderful young man there: 8 arrests, 4 convictions DURING COLLEGE)

Jason Peter (Christian was such a find, let's get his pill-poppin', hooker hiring brother)

Numerous accounts of steroid use.

Numerous DUI's

Here's an interesting quote:

"I don't tell Tom Osborne how to run the football department," Lancaster County Attorney Gary Lacey says, "and he should stay out of the criminal justice system. He hasn't done that at all." According to Lacey, Osborne has taken it upon himself to interview witnesses in criminal cases, offered very public opinions on the probable innocence of players who have yet to stand trial and attacked the credibility of witnesses testifying against his players.

Done ranting:

Every school has its miscreants. Because some former player - likely drunk - mouths off, it has NO BEARING on the Program. None at all. Use your head, will ya?