My head hurts....

Listen, I know it has been a stressful year so far. However, I am sick of all the bickering over who are better fans and trying to call each other out. I'm sure the Mods are sick of having to look through every thread constantly to see who is attacking who.

And yes, before it is said, I am guilty as well.

We are all fans of the same team here, and we all had a great weekend. Let's just get over the who said what about who thing and talk about football itself.

With that said, I pose an actual football-related question:

How do you see KU's secondary against our WR? I know virtually nothing about KU's defense and I think we can all agree we know too much of what we don't have at WR. Or, do you feel this won't be much of an issue because we may go to the power running game?

Listen, I know it has been a stressful year so far. However, I am sick of all the bickering over who are better fans and trying to call each other out. I'm sure the Mods are sick of having to look through every thread constantly to see who is attacking who.

And yes, before it is said, I am guilty as well.

We are all fans of the same team here, and we all had a great weekend. Let's just get over the who said what about who thing and talk about football itself.

With that said, I pose an actual football-related question:

How do you see KU's secondary against our WR? I know virtually nothing about KU's defense and I think we can all agree we know too much of what we don't have at WR. Or, do you feel this won't be much of an issue because we may go to the power running game?

See where your actual football related question got you? If you want some real excitement, call Suh an average player or call a board member a bandwagon fan. Just a helpful hint.

I haven't seen KU play this year either. I'm pretty sure they aren't sweating our passing game. If they put too many guys in the box or the safeties are too quick to support, I say a halfback pass is in order. Even if it has to be someone other than Helu tossing it. Maybe even K. Cooper off of a reverse.