Donations

im not to sure.. my uncle has season tickets. that where my grandpas when he past my uncle got them. he said he paid around 800 for the tickets each year.. depends on home many home games.. 55$ a piece he has two tickets times the amount of home games.. and also i think he said 300$ donation.. but i believe there is a long long waiting list( so i was told when i was younger) im sure someone on here can confirm or deny this..

Anyone have a guess as to how much I would need to donate to get ensured of 1 season ticket for next season? I've never donated before so I have 0 priority points. Maybe $500 - $1000? Thanks and Go Big Red!

There is a lengthy waiting list. My guess is you can jump most of the line . . . but it would take substantially more than $500-$1,000. I'd contact the ticket office/athletic department and see if I could get a straight answer.

Donate $5000 a year, and you are guaranteed seats...good seats too. The problem will be that they will hold that over your head, no matter what level you donate at, and expect you to give it every year. Cheaper just to buy tickets at ticket hippo, you just don't know where you are sitting week to week, but if you look, you can usually get the same section every week.

Anyone have a guess as to how much I would need to donate to get ensured of 1 season ticket for next season? I've never donated before so I have 0 priority points. Maybe $500 - $1000? Thanks and Go Big Red!

In the range of $1,000,000,000,000,000. More if you can afford it. Thats why I can never get a ticket no matter what.

Ticket info

Hope I did the link right. This chart shows the minimum donation per seat for last year. It is always going up. Remember this is to buy in to that zone, in the end if you give at a lower amount for many years you can keep moving into better seats. Although thas is based on how many people renew, and how many people move from year to year. You will never get the money out of your seats that you put in, but it will tie you closer to the program. Depending on how much you give, you are invited to different events, some people get a dinner or BBQs it all depends, one nice thing is the chance to get tickets to away games, bowls games etc, it is nice being able to sit in the Husker section.

Like I told a friend of mine the other day, the OU game pretty much sealed the deal for my donation for the next 5 years.... Felt real good to be a Hukser that day :)