Ball St

Utah

Arkansas

Alabama

Georgia

La Lafayette

Louisana Monroe

Fresno St

And Wisconsin also call themselves Big Red.

Hey guys, sorry for my absence...computer broke, long vacation, etc.

I live in Indiana, where basketball is king, and most don't like NU. I wear a lot of red, and our basketball coach tells me I'm like a walkin' billboard...

I'm like Stuck...I hate living in Big 10 (11) country. I respect ND, and they have pretty cool fans...I never hear them telling me NU sucks, but they don't like NU.

Living in Iowa for 2 years was horrible...loads of Husker haters there. When NU won in '94, I baked a cake for the office that said "Kiss my ass, the Huskers are National Champs!" Most everyone laughed, but some were so pissed, they couldn't take a joke. I did it because I got so damn tired of them telling me how NU sucks.

I do have some Husker fans here, although not many. It is nice to have Brian Carr living and coaching in the same city as I am in (he coaches at his alma mater here in Muncie, IN)...I didn't know him and one Saturday as our sons were playin' soccer he noticed my Husker jersey, and told me "nice jersey!". Too bad the Huskers were routed that day by the Whorns.

I had a professor from TX last week in a seminar class who was flown in, he currently teaches at NC St., but remains a Whorn fan. When I told him nobody looks good in burnt orange, he flipped me off! We had some laughs, and commiserated (sp?) on living out of Big IX country. Great guy...too bad he roots for the Cows!

well i live down in colorado springs so it isn't too bad cause CU fans aren't much competition. When I lived in Austin that was more of a battle but we still took a bar from the UT fans. lol.

also, i almost killed a mizzou band member last season.

i was driving home from the southern miss loss through mizzou and saw a "mizzou" band sticker on the back of this guys miata...so i thought it would be a great idea to stick my hat out the window and throw up the #1 finger

this guy got so pissed he sped his little jap car up and came within 10 feet of a semi until he slammed on his breaks...imagine that to this day mizzou fans are so sensitive

i have a few husker decalls on my car and wen i went to the beach in the wildwood, nj i drove through phillie... u get a few honks from that town... some good, some bad... but in nj i got complements for being a husker fan and it seemed like generally there were a lot of people interested in the football program... its good to be a nebraska fan.. ive had those signs on my car for a year now and it has never been keyed or anything.

Try living in NEW YORK most people out here don't even know were the state of Nebraska is...I've always been a die hard Nebraska love everything about them over the years it was tough getting them on tv because everything over here is ND or Michingan...I finally got the Dish and the college package now i get most of the Nebraska Games Also found a really nice Bar in Manhattan that shows all the games

:thumbs

An interesting thought....Anybody know of any bars ANYWHERE besides the town/state the University is located that you can catch a game at? Like in Chicago I know there are a ton of Big X+1 bars, but there are Nebraska bars there as well. Are there any Texas bars? Miami?

I was just wondering, because it seems like no matter where you go you can catch the Huskers from coast to coast. I was down in Bloomington, IN when Davison made the miracle catch against Mizzou and there were 100+ Husker fans in one of their bars. I've been to Husker bars in Denver, Chicago, North Carolina. Wonder if the fever follows other teams?