What a difference a healthy Roy Helu makes.

Shaunk2007

Roy ran like a beast today and our line really blocked well for him in the clutch. Our offense is so much better when he is in there healthy. Nice to see Paul have a good game, nice to see McNeil get some looks, and cool to see Kinnie have a sick one handed grab. Hopefully Watson will realize we can ride Helu the rest of the season and use the play action to really put the pressure on the defense. Very happy with the win and can't wait to come to Lincoln next weekend. Go Huskers!

I was unhappy at times during game (used my limit of swear words in 1st half)....but all in all, the offense did pretty well. If you would have said that we were going to score 31 points with only 1 turnover on D, and it would be close, I would have laughed.. could have used a little more play action, but hey, not complaining about 31 points.

Helu makes a huge difference. He is a threat EVER time he touches the ball. Nice weapon when healthy. Lee threw some bad passes that could have really put it out of reach, but I thought he made good decisions and managed game pretty well.

Let's go get the North next week

Roy ran like a beast today and our line really blocked well for him in the clutch. Our offense is so much better when he is in there healthy. Nice to see Paul have a good game, nice to see McNeil get some looks, and cool to see Kinnie have a sick one handed grab. Hopefully Watson will realize we can ride Helu the rest of the season and use the play action to really put the pressure on the defense. Very happy with the win and can't wait to come to Lincoln next weekend. Go Huskers!

I hope he didn't ding up that shoulder again, he seemed to be favoring it after that last touchdown :dunno

The offense definitely just had one of their best games of the year, if not the best. I'm glad Shawn Watson is our OC.

:restore

He's going to have to show me a lot more before I'll get on the SW bandwagon. (I still think he's going to be gone at the end of the year.) There were a few calls today that had the announcers puzzled, but he seemed to be playing to the abilities of his offense a lot better today. Hey Shawn, just don't break Helu.