Helu, Lee, Paul, Henery

I don't know about anyone else, but I was glad to see these guys play well. The defense was a little sloppy so the offense had to win the game and they did just that.

Roy Helu is a very good back when he is %100. He was running at the same speed all game while others were slowing down. He simply outran the KU defense in the 4th quarter. You can never deny his toughness, but it shows when he is full strength. His quick cuts and leaping of defenders comes to mind.

Lee finally looked confident in what he was trying to do. So confident that he almost turned a first quarter touchdown into a touchback for KU reaching for the goal line. Otherwise he made good decisions and ran with a purpose when it made sense. If Lee and Wats build off what they did well this game then they are far better off than ever before IMO.

Niles Paul looked more like Mo. Purify than the NP that we have come to know. He just looked uncoverable when it was one on one. In fact, Lee puts a few of those in stride and it may have got ugly fast. Niles has caught flack from myself and many others for mistakes made in the past, but he like the others stepped it up on Saturday.

Henery is still our MVP on offense this year. I don't think that is up for question.

For an offense that had no identity a few weeks ago seems to have found common ground to build one from.

GBR!

If the offense runs the ball like they did against Kansas at the end of the game I dont see us losing another game this year.

That was simply a byproduct of conditioning iyam. You have to give Dobs some major props for what he has done this year, we have done a good job finishing games since he came on board.

Plus Helu almost always runs better later in the game, he has to get into his flow. It's been that way for his whole career.

If the offense runs the ball like they did against Kansas at the end of the game I dont see us losing another game this year.

That was simply a byproduct of conditioning iyam. You have to give Dobs some major props for what he has done this year, we have done a good job finishing games since he came on board.

Plus Helu almost always runs better later in the game, he has to get into his flow. It's been that way for his whole career.

Agreed, KU looked very tired there and we looked pretty fresh. With Helu I think we have a legitimate chance at pounding the ball some and wearing down defenses.