Nebraska and Boise

Yet despite this evidence, a bunch of you will continue to say there's nothing to be gained by playing Boise St. One thing I've figured out from the internet is that very few people change their minds about things even when presented with facts and evidence that going against what they think.

The internet taught you that? I can assure you it's not because of the internet.

Good point, I just see more proof of it on the internet.

"Bo Pelini has beefed up Nebraska's future nonconference football schedules, and apparently he's not done yet.

My sources at NU say that Nebraska is in preliminary discussions with Boise State about a future series, though not necessarily in 2011, when NU has an opening and Boise State needs a game.

The Broncos say they will go anywhere that year without a return — but reportedly want a $1 million guarantee to do so. Stay tuned.

This series is a good idea. I'd like to see a series — with NU even going to Boise State or playing BSU one time in an NFL stadium. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is usually open to suggestions. Maybe we can get that idea going again to play at Denver's Invesco Field at Mile High."

http://www.omaha.com/article/20091116/SPORTS/711169832

I knew there was discussion that both teams had open slots, but didn't know they were actually trying to work on something. Interesting. I'd love to crush Boise at home.

Great another non conference cupcake to play. What a joke. Why don't they schedule Florida, Alabama or Texas or somebody good?

Hey news flash texas is in the B12 :facepalm:

"Bo Pelini has beefed up Nebraska's future nonconference football schedules, and apparently he's not done yet.

My sources at NU say that Nebraska is in preliminary discussions with Boise State about a future series, though not necessarily in 2011, when NU has an opening and Boise State needs a game.

The Broncos say they will go anywhere that year without a return — but reportedly want a $1 million guarantee to do so. Stay tuned.

This series is a good idea. I'd like to see a series — with NU even going to Boise State or playing BSU one time in an NFL stadium. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is usually open to suggestions. Maybe we can get that idea going again to play at Denver's Invesco Field at Mile High."

I knew there was discussion that both teams had open slots, but didn't know they were actually trying to work on something. Interesting. I'd love to crush Boise at home.

Great another non conference cupcake to play. What a joke. Why don't they schedule Florida, Alabama or Texas or somebody good?

ohshit.gif

was that video from 'the wire'? also known as 'the greatest show ever'?

ohshit.gif

was that video from 'the wire'? also known as 'the greatest show ever'.