Rivals bowl projections

Taylor

Rivals has us projected to play USC in the holiday bowl but then has Kansas State in the insight bowl. They think that K State is going to beat us in Lincoln WTF?

Iam guesing this is an oversight. Any writer can look and see that Kstate has won 6 games...so they must be bowl eligible...But in reality they have to come into Lincoln and not only win to win the North...but they have to win just to get into a bowl.... :snacks:

K-State played two 1-AA teams, and only one of them can count towards bowl eligibility which means they need 7 overall wins to become bowl eligible.

I don't see how we make the Holiday Bowl with a loss to K-State. Most people have us going to the Holiday Bowl with a WIN over K-State.

K-State played two 1-AA teams, and only one of them can count towards bowl eligibility which means they need 7 overall wins to become bowl eligible.

I don't see how we make the Holiday Bowl with a loss to K-State. Most people have us going to the Holiday Bowl with a WIN over K-State.

Ya i know thats what I was thinking. I dont think the rivals writer did his homework.