Vote Bo for Coach of the Year!

Landlord

Im sorry, i like bo. But not coach of the year. Paul Rhodes. A coach of the year is someone who has turned something around. Maybe bo last year but paul rhodes this year.

any big 12 coach in his first or comeback year is a valid candidate IMO. But, still doesnt mean Bo doesnt deserve the award. He took an average Suh and turned him into a Heisman candidate... that is EXCEPTIONAL!!

Im sorry, i like bo. But not coach of the year. Paul Rhodes. A coach of the year is someone who has turned something around. Maybe bo last year but paul rhodes this year.

any big 12 coach in his first or comeback year is a valid candidate IMO. But, still doesnt mean Bo doesnt deserve the award. He took an average Suh and turned him into a Heisman candidate... that is EXCEPTIONAL!!

I can make that arguement for suh last year. I remember that personal foul he had last year in the VA tech game. He turned himself around right then and there to become who he was today. He shaped suh into who he was last year and chisled him this year. Again, i think bo has done great things but not as much as others have done with less. Hell that chizik guy for isu only won 2 or 3 games his first year. Says alot to take your team to something that looked unreachable.

Can't vote for Bo because Snyder and others have done a much better job with a lot less talent.

<_<

<_< all you want, but the realities are other coaches accomplished more than did Bo and did so with a lot less talent. Bo did a fine job but not a great job this year.

bo did do a good job, better than most, but too many other coaches did outstanding jobs. bo's season was probably as expected. however, that rich rodriguez is something else.

I can make that arguement for suh last year. I remember that personal foul he had last year in the VA tech game. He turned himself around right then and there to become who he was today. He shaped suh into who he was last year and chisled him this year. Again, i think bo has done great things but not as much as others have done with less. Hell that chizik guy for isu only won 2 or 3 games his first year. Says alot to take your team to something that looked unreachable.

true... but i still voted for Bo. :dunno

Can't vote for Bo because Snyder and others have done a much better job with a lot less talent.

<_<

<_< all you want, but the realities are other coaches accomplished more than did Bo and did so with a lot less talent. Bo did a fine job but not a great job this year.

bo did do a good job, better than most, but too many other coaches did outstanding jobs. bo's season was probably as expected. however, that rich rodriguez is something else.

I agree with the exception of his season being as expected. The ISU loss killed that. I know the loss wasn't his fault but it is on his watch.

Rich Rod is something else alright. I'm glad he's at Meatchicken and not at NU.

<_<

I agree with the exception of his season being as expected. The ISU loss killed that. I know the loss wasn't his fault but it is on his watch.

Rich Rod is something else alright. I'm glad he's at Meatchicken and not at NU.

First time I read meatchicken I got meatkitchen... guess I watched Girl Interrupeted too much... eat in chicken/kitchen! :sarcasm

:yeah:yeah:yeah

If Bo only had one loss, i think he would definitely be in contention, but he gave up three when only one loss would have been justified this season. OU was a great win, but does not make up for two of those three losses.