Red Storm Rising

Nebraska is pure red. From the way it votes to its school to the way it's seething over last year's 5-6 record, this is a Big Red state that isn't doesn't get all that excited about change when things are working just fine. After years of being among the most dominant programs in college football, and college sports, Nebraska didn't go to a bowl game for the first time in 35 years causing the red state to see crimson

Someone forgot to use spell check. You would think that he would at least proof read it considering at least a 100 people would read that preview. Anyone also notice that he used the phrase "red storm risiing" that was basically plastered all over husker message boards last year. Wouldn't suprise me if he stole it from a message board. At least be creative :blink:

Wow, there was something wrong with about everything in that preview. The biggest game of the season is not Mizzou. It would be a nice win, and very easily won game, but Mizzou wont contend for the north IMO. cu will be the crucial game of the year, because that one will decide the noth IMO. OU is always big no matter what the teams are ranked.

Missouri will be gunning for us. That was actually a very well played game last year by our defense. But I agree. I think it will come down to the CU game for the north.The OU game will be hyped quite a bit because of the little ruf nex dude who get knocked out. Not to mention the f'ing hillbillie statement. There is alot of bad blood between us and the sooners.

I really dont think the incidients last year are going to affect the rivalry. OU-NU has always been based on two elite teams that have been battling it out every year for a conference crown and occasionally a chance to compete for a NC. I dont have much bad blood for OU, I actually put them 4th on my Big 12 bad blood list behind cu, ksu, and texas.