Congrats Huskers!

JGS30

Husker Fans,

I just want to congratulate you guys on beating KSU and I'd like to thank you. KSU has the worst fanbase in the history of athletics, and I appreciate you guys shutting their mouth for at least another year. Not only did you stop them from winning the North, you eliminated them from bowl contention. Thank you so very much!! My facebook page, and hotmail accounts were trashed with my KSU friends smart A$$ remarks. Guys who hadn't said a word to me about KSU football for like 3-4 years were suddenly coming from everywhere proclaiming KSU's greatness. Thank you for ending their brief run. We plan to beat them by 50 in basketball, but that's neither here, nor there. They;re so dead.

Anyway, Congrats again on the win. Go beat the crap out of Colorado and make us proud in the Big 12 Title game. I will warn you though, that Texas team is firing on all cylinders. Not that ya'll don't already know that, but they may have the best defense I've seen since....heck, I don't even know. Watch out for #12 (Thomas) on their defense. The guy is amazing and just kept making plays.

They were by far the best team I've seen play KU all year. Make the Big 12 North proud and give it your all, but don't hang your ehad if you lose. Texas is worthy of a National Title Shot. No question about it.

Thanks for your kind words for the football program. As a fan I appreciate positive feedback from fans of teams with integrity like K.U. I personally hope your coaching situation works itself out with the best possible outcome and you continue to have success in the future. It's nice to have another classy program in the BIG XII North.