UT-NEBRASKA: Laying it on the line

Thujone

I'm sorry but to anyone who say's we have a 0% chance of winning the game has not watched college football this year. just happened tonight West Virginia upset Pittsburgh. On any given day Any team has a chance.

remember last year when being ranked 2nd in the nation automatically meant you would lose the next week?

I'm sorry but to anyone who say's we have a 0% chance of winning the game has not watched college football this year. just happened tonight West Virginia upset Pittsburgh. On any given day Any team has a chance.

remember last year when being ranked 2nd in the nation automatically meant you would lose the next week?

yep, we have had some crazy years recently.

Haha. 0% chance. Your college football ignorance is showing.

Well, here's your chance to take advantage of my ignorance. What would you like to wager? I'm good for it.

Sorry, I don't gamble. Are you not backing away from your 0% chance statement? Because if you aren't . . . that's ignorance. Plain and simple. NU probably does not have a good chance to win the game . . . but to say that they have no chance shows that you know very little about football.

Haha. 0% chance. Your college football ignorance is showing.

Well, here's your chance to take advantage of my ignorance. What would you like to wager? I'm good for it.

Sorry, I don't gamble. Are you not backing away from your 0% chance statement? Because if you aren't . . . that's ignorance. Plain and simple. NU probably does not have a good chance to win the game . . . but to say that they have no chance shows that you know very little about football.

I'll back away from a 0% chance. But only for the possibility of Texas' bus breaking down en route to Arlington :)

Dude, you might want to hurry and get your AB Circle Pro now, it might hurt a little if you're not in shape........

:cheers and welcome to the board

1. I'm in pretty good shape.

2. I'm not really worried about the game.

3. If we do lose I'll be much more upset about losing than taking a gut shot.

4. headshot_peterschrager.jpg

WTF is no. 4?

Is it too late to switch to mashing each other's face?

Looks like Chris Penn.

More like Aunt Bee..

Although I must admit I have no idea who Chris Penn is.

Dude, you might want to hurry and get your AB Circle Pro now, it might hurt a little if you're not in shape........

:cheers and welcome to the board

1. I'm in pretty good shape.

2. I'm not really worried about the game.

3. If we do lose I'll be much more upset about losing than taking a gut shot.

4. headshot_peterschrager.jpg

WTF is no. 4?

Is it too late to switch to mashing each other's face?

Looks like Chris Penn.

More like Aunt Bee..

Although I must admit I have no idea who Chris Penn is.

Sean Penn's recently deceased brother.