Best Rivalry

Which is the best rivalry?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I couldnt vote for Nameless/Former, because I am the Nebraska in that situation. Me and former went at it pretty good until Nameless got here, but now he has a new rival (Oklahoma/Texas,) So screw both of those picks. I hate the yankees and the sox, so I picked UNC/Duke by default, but if I had to choose on my own I would go Packers/Bears (sorry, its an packer in illinois thing.)

I voted for the Sox/Yankees. I can't think of two rivals with more bad blood between them. I hate the Yankees and I don't really care all that much for the Red Sox, but when they play it is always drama packed and fun to watch. An all out slugfest. OU/TX can't be considered a real rivalry right now till Texas wins a couple. As far as former and nameless, It's funny to read some of the crap, but I dunno about a rivalry.

Er...no but they claim that on their message boards.

Hmm, well then i don't know. Always seemed like Duke and UNC were rivals. At least in the tourney. I never noticed Wake was a rival.

Rarely do Duke and UNC meet in the tourney. Since their campuses are 8 miles apart and each team always seems to be in the upper echelon of college bball, they are very big rivals. They play home & home series each year, and the games are always very emotional. I hate both teams but always watch when the two collide.