Insurance on Holiday Bowl tickets

HANC

I want to just clarify, that as I stated in my original posts, I "may have been reading the insurance policy wrong" on the refundable Holiday bowl tix.

I know that a few of you pmd me and I gave you info.....hopefully you read the policy and decided for yourself.

We finally recieved an insurance confirmation by email today, and it sounds like we may not be "covered" like I initially thought (which doesn't surprise me)...... we can only cancel the insurance within the first 10 days and tix are only refundable if you are unable to travel due to weather, severe sickness (hospitalization) or death in family.

I really hope that I didn't cause anyone to purchase the tix base solely on my interpertation of the policy. I honestly didn't mean to mislead anyone.

If NU beats Tex, then I am just going to sell my tix to the other Big 12 school...which shouldn't be a problem at 70 bucks..........or I gues I will just kill my dog and consider it a "death in the family" :)