I must admit after hearing the first complaints i thought mangino had crossed the line with what he was accused of saying, but the physical complaints seemed alittle petty. IF this is just one example of what he did to players then he needs to go.

Being tough of kids is one thing, this is another.

True, coaches always walk that fine line between hurt and injured, and for the kid who got burned and not given time to heal, i don't see how that was helping anyone. Yes a lot of players play hurt but something like that is never going to heal with constant beating, wrapped or not. I do think the timing of this whole situation is strange though... <_<

I dont know if its strange. Its a situation when you dont like some one, or have issues with someone there is a time to speak up. IF you are a player and your coach did this stuff to you, and it just happens to be the best season ever for your school. Your coach is heralded as a hero and the biggest thing to hit campus. Would you be the one to step up or speak out??

Its easy when everyone is throwing shots to speak the truth. Its much harder when you are the only one standing. Doesnt make it right. These players should have come forward much earlier. But they didnt. It does show the strenght of character, or lack there of, of the ku players though

Right on the money Fro, this happened in 2003, long before their "Conquest of the 2007 Season". This should have been brought up right on the spot, not 6 years later when everyone else is piling on him (and it takes a lot of people to pile on him!)

Back to Dan, he made Boisie State what it is today, ...

Chris Petersen made Boise State what it is today. I think Dan's performance in Colorado has proven that point.

You cannot prove that, a coach can go from one school and have success and go to another and not have any that has been proven over and over again.

Chris Petersen made Boise State what it is today. I think Dan's performance in Colorado has proven that point.

You cannot prove that, a coach can go from one school and have success and go to another and not have any that has been proven over and over again.

This about Callahan coming from the Raiders to Nebraska comment? :)

This about Callahan coming from the Raiders to Nebraska comment? :)

or Pete Carrol, Mike Price, Tyrone Willingham, John Mackovic, Steve Kragthorpe and the list goes on and on. Talkins is a bust at CU but to take away his success at Boise is unfair.