My dad wanted me to post this.

HSKRNOKC

Did you get a chance to take some pics? :snacks:

Tons.. Cant explain how awesome it was. Helu is cool as hell . Saw him alot. Rode down in the elevator with Ek and Burkhead at about 4p on Sat. Barry Turner is my partner. He was very gracious to me and was someone we can be proud to call a Husker.

Got a pic of Pelini but he wasnt in the talking mood Fri night. Carl walked in wearing the baddest ass Adidas lettermans jacket with black sleeves and stripes on the sleeves. Dark gray with a black N. Not nearly as tall as Bo but looked like someone I could tip a few with for sure. Saw Wats and him and Lee were side by side.

I dont know if you can tell on tv but there were two thirds UT fans and a third Huskers. We were all screaming our heads off all game. Hope we did you guys proud.

Will post pics soon. :)

Tons.. Cant explain how awesome it was. Helu is cool as hell . Saw him alot. Rode down in the elevator with Ek and Burkhead at about 4p on Sat. Barry Turner is my partner. He was very gracious to me and was someone we can be proud to call a Husker.

Got a pic of Pelini but he wasnt in the talking mood Fri night. Carl walked in wearing the baddest ass Adidas lettermans jacket with black sleeves and stripes on the sleeves. Dark gray with a black N. Not nearly as tall as Bo but looked like someone I could tip a few with for sure. Saw Wats and him and Lee were side by side.

I dont know if you can tell on tv but there were two thirds UT fans and a third Huskers. We were all screaming our heads off all game. Hope we did you guys proud.

I thought it was at least 50/50, if not in favor of NU. Herbstreit and the other guy were practically shouting over the fans and chants of 'SUHHHHHHHHHHHH'.

You definitely represented. They never had a full shot of the audience, but from the sound of it I would have guessed closer to a 50/50 split.